"A chance she grabbed with both hands, resulting in a professional and calm pitch. Our compliments!"
- Robin Dohmen, co-founder OWOW
During my internship at OWOW, I worked on different projects:
1) I’ve designed a requested personalized MIDI-controller bracelet for an internationally renowned music producer and composer Henrik Schwarz,
2) I organized three DDW events,
3) I followed multiple Google Analytics courses, worked with Hotjar and set-up three A/B-tests for Tellow to practice my skills to get a clearer grasp on e-commerce user behavior, and
4) I proposed a new design for the OWOW website.
Duration: four months
Partners: Design Indaba, Ableton
DDW Talk about ‘Women in Technology’ at Dutch Design Week 2018